#1 Municipal Advisor (2017-19)1
100+ Years of Staff Experience
Experienced Public Finance Leaders
Urban Futures, Inc. (UFI) has 20 municipal and financial advisors with backgrounds as city managers, finance directors, general counsel, public finance investment bankers, rating analysts and public agency auditors.
- UFI’s two municipal advisor groups, Isom Advisors and Public Finance Group, which provide advice on more bond issues over the past five years than any other firm1. On average, UFI advisors close approximately two transactions weekly2.
- UFI’s Public Management Group provides budget forecast and pension modeling and analytics; a long-term strategy necessary for operational and fiscal sustainability.
By serving and giving back to our municipal clients, we aim to build sustainable communities, create financial stability for governments and municipalities, and provide services of the highest value.
- Commitment: To serve with integrity, honesty, and with the public’s interest in mind.
Excellence: To hire the top professionals in the field with relevant experience and proven track records.
Passion: To embrace our desire for improving the communities in which we work, live, and play.
Results: To provide services and products unmatched in our field, on time, within budget, and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
(1) Source: SDC Platinum, Equal to each manager.
(2) Source: SDC Platinum, Equal to each manager; average for 2017 and 2018.