Urban Futures, Inc. (UFI) is a full service municipal advisory and management consulting firm that has served cities, counties, redevelopment agencies, school districts, water districts, private higher education, special districts and non-profits since 1972.
UFI continues to expand its presence in terms of personnel, clients and services offered. With 25 professionals located in the Firm’s Northern and Southern California offices, 11 dedicated solely to municipal and school finance, and 2 professionals dedicated solely to providing the highest quality continuing disclosure services, the Firm’s investment in resources has produced immediate results. In 2011 and 2012, UFI was ranked 4th and 3rd respectively, in terms of the number of transactions in California.
The firm is privately owned, and is registered as a California “C” Corporation. In addition, the firm is a registered Municipal Financial Advisor with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The firm offers a full array of financial services:
- Public Finance
- School Financing
- Financial Advisory
- Bond Disclosure Reporting
- Utility Rate Studies & Advisory Services
- Fiscal Consultant Report Preparation
- Capital Improvement Program Development
- Successor Agency Consulting
- Economic Development
- Management Consulting
- Interim Staffing Services
- Project Negotiations
- Strategic Planning
- Special Studies
COMPANY VALUES & IDEALS
UFI believes in creating opportunities for clients and their communities through innovative ideas and solutions. In everything we do, we are guided by the following core values:
- Commitment: To serve with integrity, honesty, and with the public’s interest in mind.
- Excellence: To hire the top professionals in the field with relevant experience and proven track records.
- Passion: To embrace our desire for improving the communities in which we work, live, and play.
- Results: To provide services and products unmatched in our field, on time, within budget, and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
By serving our clients, we aim to revitalize our communities, create financial stability for governments and municipalities, and provide services of the highest value.